One of my favorite romantic comedies is “Something New” starring Sanaa Lathan, Blair Underwood, and Simon Baker. In the end, Kenya (Sanaa Lathan’s character) finds love…what woman still looking for her ideal man wouldn’t like this movie right? But here’s the kicker…she finds it in the package she never even considered before. He was someone who was her exact opposite, yet he complimented her in every way.
Are you like Kenya and thinking you just can’t consider a man who doesn’t look like your ideal image of “Mr. Right”?
Well, join us Friday 6/13/14 at 6:30pm for a Girl’s Movie Night in. We’ll be watching “Something New”:
Here’s how the movie night will work:
1) Buy/rent your copy at: Amazon Prime, iTunes or Play Store, NetFlix, or RedBox
2) Have your DVD Player, iPad, Smartphone or Tablet set to play at 6:30pm EST
3) Start playing the movie at 6:30pm EST
4) Share your thoughts, reactions and even lessons from the “Let’s Talk About It” Chat on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google Plus with any of the hashtags: #letstalkchat, “letstalkaboutit, #letstalkmovienight #hotsinglemess.
After the movie I will follow up with you by e-mail so you can let me know your thoughts and feedback!
Sign up below access to the “Let’s Talk About It” Chat call on 6/12/14, 7pm:
Latest posts by Afi (pronounced Ah-fee) Pittman (see all)
- Why Marvel’s The Black Panther Is Such a Big Deal - February 22, 2018
- Failures, Breaks and U-Turns - February 9, 2018
- January is Mental Wellness Month: Overcoming Character Assassination - January 16, 2017
Tired of DATING GAMES?
THEN DOWNLOAD THIS FREE CHAPTER OF HOT SINGLE MESS FOR TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID DATING GAMES AND HEARTBREAK AND START DATING FOR MARRIAGE!